Acreative Soul. I’ve always been a creative person, inspired by life and its surroundings, my love for rustic woods of all kinds, rustic wood, exotic wood, wooden bowls, etc.: has always fascinated me. And my extreme passion for exotic wood is so inspirational. I started turning wood in high school in the mid 70’s and dabbled in it to keep up my interest. In September 2015, I decided to get into turning full-time after being forced into retirement because of back problems. Woodturning very quickly became an addiction and I haven’t looked back since. “I truly love the challenges of each piece of wood, I have created many things like custom bowls and platers, charcuterie boards, Tapas Boards and each piece is made from either local wood but mostly exotic sustainable woods. Each piece is completely unique and has its own personality. FB,Instagram, Snap Chat mtardif67hpa8
807 631 5205
I’m Located at The Welland Farmers Market every Saturday 8am to 12, unless at an event or very bad weather, I’m also Trying to get Into Port Colborne Farmers Market.
This seasons Schedule: May 2018 thru October 1st, 2018
- Niagara Craft Show. May 6th 10 am to 6pm At St Cathrines Market Square.
- Senator Gibson school Beamsvile – May 12th 9am to 2pm
- Club Capri Sip & Shop May 27th Club Capri, 36 Cleveland St, Thorold, ON,
- Ridgeway Summer Festival. July 7/8 2018
- Port Colborne Canal Day, August 4,5,6
- MS Shop for Cure Artisan Hall St Cathrines, August 12th, 10 am to 4pm 188 Linwell Rd
- South Niagara Artist Studio Tour, August 11, 12
- Labour Day at Marshville Festival.